This is a simple, delicious and different breakfast that is very easy to make. Ingredients
3 rip bananas
1 and half of blueberries
2 cups of self raising flour
2 beat eggs
1 cup of low fat milk
150 grams of melted butter
1 and half of oats with dried apricot
3/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and leave for 20 mins
2. Peel and mash bananas in large bowl
3. Add flour, eggs, butter, milk, sugar and oats into bowl and stir. Followed by cinnamon.
4. Add blueberries, and combined in mixture.
5. Grease baking tray and add mixture to tray.
6. Bake in oven 45 minutes
7. Remove and left cool for 20 minutes
8. Cut into slices and toast if desired
Who is this person that I see?
for I see a stranger staring back at me
Where is the person I once knew?
Where is the person I want to be?
I used to stand, tall and proud of this women
and had a path that looked so real and strong
but whom have I really become ?
I used to wonder around the global and
here I learnt and understood myself
but now things have change
I now am just passing through the days
never have I wanted to be a person
that settles for this
That is not truly happy when gaze upon their world
everything used to different,
but I am the one that made my life this way
Will i ever learn and find myself again
because Im over stumbling and stumbling
within me there is a amazing person
loving, loyal and truthful
I hope to find this once again
because what is life if we aren’t happy with ourselves
or respectful and kind to others