This is a simple, delicious and different breakfast that is very easy to make.
3 rip bananas
1 and half of blueberries
2 cups of self raising flour
2 beat eggs
1 cup of low fat milk
150 grams of melted butter
1 and half of oats with dried apricot
3/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and leave for 20 mins
2. Peel and mash bananas in large bowl
3. Add flour, eggs, butter, milk, sugar and oats into bowl and stir. Followed by cinnamon.
4. Add blueberries, and combined in mixture.
5. Grease baking tray and add mixture to tray.
6. Bake in oven 45 minutes
7. Remove and left cool for 20 minutes
8. Cut into slices and toast if desired